We have discontinued the 60cm doll and the 80cm doll.
Our New 63cm and 82cm Dolls are far more Superior
See our newest model dolls the 63cm and 82cm. Both with all new redesigned bodies. To see these dolls go to the links at the top of this page.
Discontinued Original Aiko 60cm
Aiko 60 Style Doll
Released in February 2015, Aiko Doll (Original) is a 60cm tall articulated silicone anatomically correct doll, designed sculpted and manufactured in USA. Made with Pure Platinum Medical Grade Silicone. Aiko 60cm is offered with the choice of two faces Aiko and Miko. Aiko Doll is a fully articulated Love Doll with a sturdy internal frame called the AI Frame. Aiko has an anatomically correct anatomy with a 5 and a half deep nub textured cavity.
Anitomically Correct Aiko Doll
Yes Aiko is anitomically correct and fully functional. Go to the Love Doll link above for details and pictures. Aiko uses our double spine AI frame technology. As of today Aiko has connected many people around the world who may have never met if it was not for the small cute doll. Aiko brings smiles to many every where she goes..
Aiko Doll Body
The Aiko body houses a custom made designed Artifical Intelligent Frame (AI Fram)on the inside. This allows her to move in many ways just like a human.
Aiko Doll Internal Skeleton. Aiko Doll has a hand set AI Frame inside her silicone body. The anatomically correct Aiko Doll uses a double spine AI Frame. The AI Frame is made from PLA and is considered a 'earth friendly' plastic, biodegradable thermoplastic aliphatic polyester derived from renewable resources. PLA is recognized for its high strength, hardness and rigidity. A combination of PLA parts, Ball and socket spine and neck, All-Thread Stainless rods make up the frame. The spines unique ball and socket Joints to give Aiko 60cm the ability to move in a wide range of motion. The parts for the AI Frame are designed and manufactured in USA by us.
Aiko Natural Skin Body
Aiko's Body is made of Pure Platinum Medical Grade Silicone to give her that real human feel and look. The Original Aiko Doll was designed to have that beautiful slender full figure look. Aiko is soft to the touch and her body feels just like real skin.
Aiko Doll has long legs, wide hips and a full Bust.
Aiko 60cm Measurements
Weight approx 4 lbs
Height 57cm approx 23 inches
Head Circumference about 20.5cm
Wig Size 7-8
Neck Circumference 9 cm
Chest Circumference 24.5 cm
Breast Dia 11 cm
Shoulder Width 24.5 cm
Circumference of waist 17.5 cm
Circumference of Hip 26 cm
Arm Length 22 cm
Leg Length 31 cm
Thigh Circumference 16 cm
Feet Length 6.5 cm
Ankle 7 cm
Calf 9.5 cm
Aiko is designed for looks and poseability. We wanted Aiko to be able to move and pose in many ways. A whole lot of thought had to go into getting Aiko's body movement just right. Aiko has a human like skeletal system. Not the easiest thing to do with a doll of this small size. Months of testing and planning went into the creation of all the parts needed to give Aiko that movement she now has. Aiko is now free to express herself in many ways through movement.
Miko Face for Aiko Original Body
Miko Face for Aiko Original Body
Meet Aiko's sister Miko. Miko features a whole new look with an open mouth. The Aiko and Miko face fits on the Original Aiko 60cm body.
Miko in a beautiful bronze color. Features a whole new look with an open mouth.
Aiko 60cm has nice big 16mm eyes. You can choose colors, Blue, Green, or Brown.
Aiko Custom Jeans, T-Shirts & Beanie
Aiko Custom Jeans, T-Shirts & Beanie
Aiko Doll custom made jeans, t-shirts and beanie.
We have discontinued the 80cm model doll seen below.
Aiko 80cm was released in June 2016, Aiko 80cm is the larger Aiko Doll she also s a fully articulated silicone anatomically correct doll, designed sculpted and manufactured in USA. Aiko 80cm comes with one face style. Aiko Doll is a fully articulated Love Doll with a sturdy internal frame called the AI Frame. Aiko has an anatomically correct anatomy.Designed for comfort and pleasure.
A New Style of Doll By customer request we made this larger size doll in a traditional Aiko style. We wanted to make a doll that is unique and has not been available to the public till now.
Aiko Doll comes alive! We wanted to be one of the first to hand make a cute silicone doll like Aiko 80cm. Aiko's not made like other dolls where parts are pressed out of a machine by the hundreds. Aiko Dolls are hand sculpted and hand assembled beauties. To make each doll there is a lot of time and love put into every aspect of her creation. From all the prep work to the final soft human like silicone skin finished Aiko Doll.
Yes Aiko is anitomically correct, fully functional Love Doll and there is more internal space with this larger version doll her cavity is 6 inches deep with a soft ribbed texture. Go to the Love Doll link above for details and pictures. Aiko 80cm uses our double spine AI frame technology with larger internal parts than Aiko 60cm.
The Aiko body houses a custom made designed Artifical Intelligent Frame on the inside. This allows her to move in many ways just like a human.
Aiko Doll Internal Skeleton. Aiko Doll has a hand set AI Frame inside her silicone body. The anatomically correct Aiko Doll uses a double spine AI Frame. The AI Frame is made from PLA and is considered a 'earth friendly' plastic, biodegradable thermoplastic aliphatic polyester derived from renewable resources. PLA is recognized for its high strength, hardness and rigidity. A combination of PLA parts and All-Thread Stainless rods make up the frame. The spine has unique ball and socket Joints to give Aiko 80cm the ability to move in a wide range of motion. The parts for the AI Frame are designed and manufactured in USA by us.
Aiko's Body is made of Marshmellow Soft Pure Platinum Medical Grade Silicone to give her that real human feel and look. The Aiko Doll was designed to have that beautiful slender full figure look. Aiko is soft to the touch and her body feels just like real skin.
Aiko 80cm Doll has long legs, wide hips and a full Bust.
Aiko is designed for looks and poseability. We wanted Aiko to be able to move and pose in many ways. A whole lot of thought had to go into getting Aiko's body movement just right. Aiko has a human like skeletal system. Months of testing and planning went into the creation of all the parts needed to give Aiko that movement she now has. Aiko is now free to express herself in many ways through movement.
Aiko 80cm has nice big 16mm eyes. You can choose colors Blue, Green or Brown.
A walk through the making of the original Aiko Doll.
Making of proto type one.
1. This is the first proto type body sculpted assembled and ready to be molded.
2. You can see lines at each joint where the parts have been joined together. Sanded smooth to the touch.
3. Proto type one supported and clay added at the mold joint. Clay up to the point of the joint line of the two mold parts.
4. Walls built around the body. This will hold the liquid silicone mold material that will be poured in.
5. Walls completed.
6. Adding additional clay to the places needed.
7. Creating final registration holes to were the mold will lock together.
8. Time to clean the model before pouring. Don't want any defects in the mold.
9. The mold after it cured. Wire frame parts placed in the mold. Getting ready to make the first proto type.
10. This is the prepared mold after it was poured. Needs to be pulled apart to take out the first proto type body used to make the mold. Now we can pour our first doll.
11. Body on the left is the first proto type body that we will keep for reference only. A non silicone head placed on to see how it looks. The body on the right is the second pour, it had a few problems and will be dissected.
12. This was the second poured body, we cut out the wire frame and will discard both body and frame. The aftermath of dissection.
13. We have been testing different types of wire frame systems for the doll.
14. Wired silicone hand and fingers. Exploring different methods of skeletal systems.
15. Our final wire frame used before going on to the new AI Frame system. The wire frame works good, the best for a fully articulated doll is the AI Frame.
16. Wire frame with foot pad testing.
17. Wired finger and arm size testing.
18. Silicone wrapped wire frame. This method works nicely.
19. Walls built around our first proto type.
20. The mold waiting to be used. Some silicone color samples sitting on top of the mold. Final thoughts on the use of a wire frame. Wire frames are ok but not good for long term use as the wires will eventually break from continuous bending over time. We will move on to a more mechanical frame system. On our way towards the AI Frame system.
Making of proto type body two.
Making of proto type body two.
Continuing on from the previous section, still using the wire frame system. Now we look at how proto type body two turns out.
1. Body two in preparation for assembly.
2. Legs attached and sanded smooth.
3. Body two before upper body sculpting completed.
4. Still waiting for arms.
5. With arms attached still much work to be done.
6. With body sculpting completed we get prepared to make the mold.
7. Body two on top of the first body mold.
8. Body two poured and ready to be opened so the molded body can be removed.
9. Wire frame placed in our new mold, time to pour proto type body two.
10. The first pour is looking good so far, still need to pull it out of the mold.
11. Silicone body two hanging ready for a little clean up.
12. Body trimmed and wearing garments.
13. Checking body two for bendability. Sitting on a office chair.
14. Top view sitting on the chair.
15. The first body two proto type dolls. One will stay with us and the other will go to a new home.
16. To make a new body we had to start with a lump of clay and sculpt a rough body. When the sculpt is ready it gets molded a few time till we get to a final good looking body.
17. We poured one silicone body with no frame inside as a texture test.
18. Another view of the body with no frame inside.
19. Another view of the molding process.
20. Back view of body two.
Making of the AI Frame Aiko Intelligent Frame
Aiko 60cm Measurements
Before making the final body we design and create the AI Frame. The first final body doll will be made with the AI Frame and all dolls after that. There are two type of AI Frames a double spine for the Aiko Anatomical Love Doll and a single spine for the non love doll version that will be released at a later date.
1. All of the first frame parts were hand sculpted in clay, molded then poured in resin for testing.
2. A head insert piece and a snap ball socket spine were designed.
3. These are the many molds used to cast frame parts.
4. Carbon fiber legs in combination with cast parts used here. Our first silicone head attached to our frame.
5. Frame with head sitting in front of our two proto type dolls.
6. The beginning of CAD drawn parts. After testing with resin parts we start to draw one part at a time in a CAD program.
7. The CAD parts are produced a little at a time for testing.
8. Knee pieces are created and added to the frame.
9. Enough parts are made to assemble two frames. Not enough to completed a full frame yet.
10. Here we still need to design ankle, feet, hands and wrist. Some of the most challenging pieces.
11. Working with shoulder part changes here.
12. We worked with two type of frames, single and double spine. This is done to understanding the advantages and disadvantages of working with booth kinds.
13. Here is a quick sketch layout of screw types best for the AI Frame.
14. Our very first proto type doll sitting in front of three finished AI Frames. After months of testing and remaking of parts we are now ready to make a new doll with the AI Frame.
15. Some newly made molds and cast parts use during the first days of testing.
16. This is a clay mold used to cast one of the first shoulder pin parts.
17. These are hand sculpted chest parts. After hand sculpting the clay parts are then molded. From the mold we are able to as many parts as needed for the project.
18. More cast parts.
19. The many molds used to get us to our goal and ready for production of the AI Frame.
20. A close up of some frame molds. In the next section you will see the final step taken to produce the parts of the AI Frame.
AI Frame Completed
A large proportion of the entire production process is spent on making the AI Frame.
1. The AI Frame on a stand.
2. Frame done in blue, used for display.
3. For production a tan color frame will be used. Here are two frames suspended by the same stand. A clear frame was also made for display.
4. Three frames in a running pose.
5. Notice the single spine design on all three. This will be what is used for final production.
6. Parts are grouped together for double spine production.
7. Here are parts grouped for single spine production.
8. Leg parts.
9. Smaller parts are handled differently. Care has to be taken to make these parts stronger.
10. Drawings are produced for all AI Frame parts.
11. Using CAD design we can make adjustments during the entire process.
12. The many parts it takes to get to a final part. These will be recycled.
13. These frame parts are recyclable.
14. Enough parts to assemble one AI Frame.
15. Color frame parts match the silicone formula used to make the dolls.
16. Top view of parts.
17. Our blue AI Frame.
18. A couple pictures of the final frame.
19. Last one.
The final Aiko body
We are finally reaching or goal. The two body styles are sculpted and prepared for the long awaited for molding process.
1. The body waiting for the other parts.
2. Touch ups being done.
3. Patch work done to smooth out any defects.
4. Clay used for the mold process. The mold made will be used to cast two bodies. One of those bodies will be converted into the second body style body.
5. Assembled leg parts are pre molded. This mold will be used to cast more than one leg. Two dolls will need to be made to create our two body style molds for final production.
6. Right and left hands sculpted then a mold made.
7. The mold opened.
8. Pre leg molds ready for rough casting of legs.
9. The body mold used to make two bodies.
10. Legs attached to the body. Lower picture of body prep before the casting was done in 9.
11. Body style one and two.
12. Both bodies ready for the arms. Pre hand molds.
13. Finished cast hands and final leg molds.
14. Hands in clay before finished hands were made. Rough cast legs from body two.
15. Both bodies ready for clay.
16. With clay work finished and mold halves ready we were able to pour our first Aiko.
17. Aiko waiting to be removed from the mold.
18. Now that we have a successful mold we continued to pour more bodies.
19. bodies and heads.
20. Aiko comes alive!
ORDER YOUR New 63cm or 82cm AIKO DOLL TODAY!
Make Aiko A Part of Your Life!
Links to the new dolls are at the top of this page